D.I.Y. Turban

Turbans have stayed cool for some time now, but Im on a money strike so buying anything right now is out of the question.
AKA Im broke, injured and out of work.
So, I decided to get busy and go shopping in my closet to start cutting shit up with my handy dandy scissors, needle and thread.
Instead I just so happened to stumble on a project that only required my knowledge of tying a knot.
Heres what I came up with:


I randomly had 2 headbands that look the same, 
so I started with that.
Criss cross them.
Loop them.
voila! You're ready to be part of the taliban.
Here's what it looks like:





Thats all folks!
Stay fashionable, until next time...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last