Fashion & Technology Combined

So, if you love fashion & you love technology,
you will LOVE this!
Its not the most brand spankin new thing to hit the market,
but still new enough and cool enough to post about.
Its the Moshi Moshi Pop Phone by Native Union.
Ta-Da!



Moshi Moshi Pop Phone by Native Union $26-$30


My best friend Stefanie actually bought the purple one from Urban Outfitters,
so I had the opportunity to see it up close and personal.
Its just as awesome in person as it is in pictures.
or the official Native Union website.
Click any of the above for direct links to buy.

Let me know what you think of these
Comment and Follow GypsyRiot's Blog

Bye
For
Now
My
Fashion
Machines
<3

Comments

  1. i want it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! Such a cute idea!! Would love for you to checkout my latest posts and participate in my giveaway!! Follow me, I follow you?!

    xx
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg love It want it need it. Now this is what I want to know since it can be rested on your shoulder does it count as a hand free device so cops cant pull you over
    JEnna em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment