Sportie Hippie

Wow, it has literally been forever since I last posted.
I PROMISE I will be posting more.
My head has totally been stuck up my own ass and I just had it surgically removed today.
HA!
Anyway its been on and off with the gorgeous weather here in New York.
This was my outfit the other day...











Generation Love Grey/Blk Leather Sleeved Sweatshirt
Vintage Havana Silk Floral P.J. Shorts
Isabel Marant High Top Wedge Sneakers
Vintage T-Shirt Necklace
Skull and Rhinestone Necklace
Random Blue Silk Scarf


Simple, easy outfit.
Covers a few current trends at once which is cool.
Leave comments and let me know what you think!
...till we meet again fashion machines...
<3

Comments

  1. this is interesting but you look so cute! i also just did a sporty fashion collab post with PUMA! be sure to check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. Love the glittery shorts and the head band. Do you like to follow each other? Let me know and will follow you right back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! love your sneakers! your outfit is amazing!love your blog! following!
    i would be soo happy if u will follow me to

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look pretty, and of ocure love the Marant shoes!!! following you.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your outfit!!! u r so pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shorts! They are FAB =)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool post!! you have a beutiful face!
    Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
    Have a great Sunday!

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit and how you mixed sparkles with sporty!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit! so on trend with the shoes : ) Just started following!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, the shoes are awesome!!

    xoxo
    - http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes!

    xx
    complacencykillsusall.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. shorts please x

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment