Short Lovin'

So, I have definitely not had any fashion inspiration lately.
Im still nursing being sick from Memorial Day weekend, yes you heard right...
Memorial Day weekend!
I dont know, I might be dying.
Only time will tell.

Since you last heard from me I started working at Singer22
which mostly is what takes up all my time.
so, thats it, you're all caught up.

Thats enough of that...
I found these great shorts forever ago and took these pictures months ago
and Im finally getting around to posting them.
Im not sure if any of you are familiar with Francesca's,
but it's this amazing little boutique with cheap and trendy shit
and they conveniently have a website as well.
Anyway, I paired it with this great light-weight open shoulder top by Acrobat.

Alas...

Show some love my beautiful fashion machines<3

Comments

  1. awesome!!!the pictures, the shorts, the top, you!all of it!!!
    xoxo


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts, what a great print. Also awesome you get to work for singer22! I hope youget over your cold/illness soon, that's a long time to be feeling crappy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment