Head Chain Game

Well all my fellow fashion machines, it's been a couple of days since my last post...okay, fine. It's been over 365 days since my last post, but who's counting?

I've been squeezing my brain for some juice all week-for something really deliciously perfect to make a come back with-but, nothing. So instead of trying to be the 'Batman' of blogging and make some impactful return, why not just keep things simple (and sweet).

Alas, the head chain. Pretty. Bohemian. Cool. What more could one want in an accessory? Here's how to wear it...


Head Chain: http://www.lockandki.com

Beauty Tip: Rock smooth waves with a head chain.

Styling Tip: Wear a luxe texture such as fur (or faux) with this accessory. Try a head to toe ensemble in a taupe or neutral tone. Example-taupe fur vest layered over cream solid top, taupe/grey textured skinny jeans and a neutral bootie. The more simple the outfit, the more attention will go to your noggin.

Lock and Ki is an awesome jewelry line designed by Kiki Coven-a gorgeous, stylish girl that I once had the pleasure of meeting. She designs beautiful pieces ranging from (my personal favorite) hand chains to custom dog tags for me and my lovers anniversary.  www.lockandki.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment