Cool Tartan Punk

Ive been finding that less is more lately...
That is, when it comes to long winded blog posts.
The youtube video I made for my boyfriend doesnt apply to that statement
(see valentines day post for more details).

Nevertheless, I dont have much to say,
but as the old saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words".
I'm posting more than one picture so there should be way more than a thousand words...
or not.
MY FAVE RING EVER!

 COLORED SKINNIES!

 MIX PLAIDS!

 SMILE!!
Photos taken by my beautiful best friend Stefanie Katz

O1C Tartan green, navy, black Jacket
Free People White Thermal with Plaid/ Floral reversible cuff
Bullhead Black kelly green skinnies (Pacsun)
Target Multi Chain necklace
Zumies Black and White Sunglasses
3 Finger Skull and Rhinestone Ring
Black Leather Combat boots

Share your thoughts and comments!
much love my fashion machines <3
xo alax

Comments

  1. Love this post! Amazing outfit!

    http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Loving the colors together and your boots are amazing! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so stylish and fabulous! Love the color palette and that amazing jacket! You have a great sense of style! I´ve just discovered your amazing blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the rings! And the combination is amazing

    http://cashmereflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment