I Need Feathers On My Feet

Hello All My Fashion Machines,

Just to start off, and hopefully not in bad taste:
These photos are taken from Singer22 Website,
I am not claiming them as my own.
No, I don't usually steal people's pictures.
And yes, I give credit where credit is due...

Jeffrey Campbell Feather Shoe in Black Suede
$219.00 at singer22.com <--click to be directed to their site

THESE SHOES ARE A MUST! 
I NEED them on or around my feet ASAP(preferably on).

Anyways, really simply:
 Im in love with these crazy shoes.
I feel like the Leandra from Man Repeller would be flipping over these...
or not.

Would you wear these shoes?
Comment and let me know!!

xo alax


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know me too! There so amazing. Thanks for the comment hope you visit again soon
      Xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yes incredibly interesting<3 thanks for the page visit and the comment. come back soon!!

      xo

      Delete
  3. I really like your blog,
    cool photos
    wonderful styles,
    Following,
    Come and pay us a visit sometime

    much love

    aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the compliment!! and greatly appreciate the follow as well. I will definitely be paying a visit to your blog.
      Please stop by again love!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. cute! i definitely don't think i could pull these off tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how wonderful!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! I love them on you!! Would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think of my recent posts! Follow me, I follow you?!

    xx
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! they arent a picture of my feet :) the picture is from singer22...i like your blog a lot and am following. would love if you followed me back. thanks for the comment come back again soon<3<3

      Delete
  7. i knowwwww...just absolutely beautiful. thanks for the comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this is so amazing!! The feathers look so vintage on it!

    Following you now! :)

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow!! Really appreciate it. I will be visiting your blog very often <3 come back again soon

      Xo alax

      Delete
  9. Whoa these are the ones I wore to the Color Me Teal show in Long Island City! http://thespywholoves.me/video/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment