::Sigh:: Marni For H&M

So, sadly enough I can't compete with all the amazing bloggers
that have posted about the wonderful Marni line coming on March 8th to H&M.
But as it as happened before, I have been absent for the weekend
(this time due to a wedding).
So, I had to hold off on the excitement of posting this new collection until now.
Of course I was thinking I'd be one of the first to do so, 
but ironically I have come to see I'm a day too late.
RAWR!
BUMMER.
I'm refusing to read anyone else's posts until I'm done with mine.
So here it goes...
I'm sure 90% of you have seen this line,
but these are my favorites from the collection. 
I have also added little collages of looks that I put together myself.
















Pictures Courtesy Of H&M
Collages/Framed photos by: Me & PicFrame (iPhone App)

As you can see, I have decided to add a few of the menswear pieces into my looks.
I have done so because I totally think they can double as looks for women as well.
At least I would do it.
I personally love the knitted, skinny, square end ties.
And yes, I would wear them with the beautiful silk Marni shirts that are shown.
Also, some of the men's blazer and button downs double for womens wear.
Just love the mixture of pretty and masculine.
Probably one of my favorite paradoxes.

Now, the real question is not so much what I like,
but would YOU wear this?

FILL ME IN MY FASHION MACHINES<3
xoxo alax

Comments

  1. awww! makes me wish we really have H&M here in the Philippines...

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you can order it online darling!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite collaborations thus far actually! It really looks like Marni completely!

    Re the Isabel Marant sneakers, I think a few seasons back they actually had an extra strap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this collection is to die for, i want to get my hands on these pieces! thanks for visiting my blog, do you want to follow each other?

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee it all! <333

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Cant wait for spring!!!!!
    I am your newest follower!
    check out my fashion blog!!

    chloeakari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo excited for this collection! I cant wait till the 8th!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the clothes though I'm a bit scared of their models. They need a tan!

    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the brown and grey leather top

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment