MADE FASHION WEEK APP

So, WWD and a few other sources reported yesterday that this app is available for FREE.
Just look up "made fashion week" in your phone's app store.
Perfect for those who will be attending NYC Fashion Week.
Everything going on inside the shows will be directed right to your phone!
How awesome is that?
You will get everything from live images of runway shows to presentations during the shows to showcasing of participating designers.
That's great news for those who will be there...
not great news for me.
How can I get into a fashion show?
I neeeeeeed to know.
I think you have to get invited, but Im not sure!
Let me know<3

xo alax

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment