Oversized Envelope Clutches

The more I stalk other blogs and fashion apps etc,
the more I notice giant envelope clutches everywhere.
The sleek, polished look with minimal hardware is the trend of the moment.
So, get your hands on one now!!!

Here's some inspiration from various sources
(harpers bazaar, tumblr, intructables.com, photobucket etc)


In my case, I just so happen to have the ability to steal stuff from my
adorably stylish mamsie (grandma).
Here are some of my own:
Snake Skin/Leather Mix:
Multi Marble:
Vintage snake skin:

Have you found any you love? Share yuor thoughts and inspiration!

xoxo alax






Comments

  1. Big envelope clutches make me wanna put on an extremely oversized boyfriend blazer with big shoulder pads haha! I've noticed the same trend as well. Makes for a good weapon for when out on the town :)

    http:/soudavones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with oversized leather envelope clutches right now! I have a red one just like the one in your post! Would love if you could stop by my blog and let me know what you think of my latest posts! Follow me, I follow you?!

    xx
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment