Cure The Winter Blues

Ah yes, Burberry Prorsum.
I am a fan.
Why not just get decked in it from head to toe with mix of stripes and their iconic tartan?
I love that they don't use their traditional colors here.
The mixture of burnt orange, tan, chocolate and black are still "winter" but the hat and shoes can be taken right into Spring.
I don't always agree with being matchy matchy,
but there's definitely a certain freshness to this predictable combo.

What's your cure to the winter blues?
Let me know!
Buh bye fashion machines<3
Xo Alax

Comments

  1. The coat is gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i know!! its so cool. leave it to burberry prorsum to come up with an awesome trench :) thanks for the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
    Olympus P-RBW Replacement Ribbon for P-400 Series Photo Printers, Gloss Finish (200861)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value > Appearance | Prioritizing Healing

Styling For A Magazine Shoot-My First Experience & Definitely NOT The Last

Turning It Over | How I Created Abundance & Fulfillment